Learn how to get your ServiceNSW Passport HERE
With NSW on target to hit 70% vaccination rate, we've been busy getting ready to open our doors to you from Monday 11th October!
The NSW health orders are regularly being updated but here are the current conditions of opening:
- All staff and customers at clubs across NSW must have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or have a medical exemption
- Your vaccination certificate must be produced to gain access to the club. A digital copy on your phone or a hard copy will be accepted – we won’t keep this, we just need to see a copy
- Normal sign-in procedures apply as well as COVID Safe QR Code check in via the Service NSW App
- A 1 person per 4sqm rule will apply in indoor areas with the 2sqm rule applying in outdoor areas
- Standing while drinking is only permitted in outdoor areas
- Masks will be mandatory in all indoor areas.
- No bookings are currently being accepted for The Atrium Steakhouse and The Laneway
- Indoor entertainment such as bingo and the meat raffle will be able to reopen with one person per 4sqm capacity
- Pinnacle Fitness and the kids play area in The Laneway can open under the 1 person per 4sqm rule. Group classes in the gym have a capacity of maximum 20 people.
- Mercure Hotel will be opening from 11th October
- Buffet breakfast in The Atrium is temporarily cancelled. A cook to order menu will be served until further notice.
- Claudia, the clubs hairdresser, as well as the butcher will both be open from 11th October
- Up to 100 guests can attend weddings, with dancing permitted and eating and drinking only while seated
- Up to 100 guests can attend funerals, with eating and drinking while seated