Whether you want to skate for fun, fitness, or for competition, the nationally recognised Aussie Skate program will teach you all the moves you need to be a confident and capable skater.
- Open to all ages from tots to grandparents
- Family Friendly Environment
- Qualified, award-winning coaches
- Safe and fun learning environment for everyone
Aussie Skate terms run according to NSW school terms, so for 2017:
Term 1: 31/01/2017 to 01/04/2017 (9 weeks)
Term 2: 29/04/2017 to 27/06/2017 (9 weeks)
Term 3: 18/07/2017 to 12/09/2017 (9 weeks)
Term 4: 17/10/2017 to 16/12/2017 (9 weeks)
Lessons run on Tuesday afternoons between 4:00-7:00pm and Saturday afternoons from 1:00-4:30pm.
- 30 minute group classes plus 30 minutes practice time before/after lessons included FREE! (depending on your lesson time).
- Award-winning qualified coaches
-Provides a good background for joining the LCC Saints Ice Hockey Club or Figure & Synchronised Skating Club.
- Opportunities to take part in show, competitions and programs.
- Great learning environment for all ages.
- Lessons missed must be made up throughout the term otherwise they are forfeited.
How do I enrol in Aussie Skate?
Enrolments usually commence 3 weeks prior to the start of the term.
To sign up for an Aussie Skate term you need to be a current member of the Liverpool Catholic Club
- adult membership is $7 and junior is $4 for the calendar year.
Then come see the staff at the rink to fill out an enrolment form!
How much does it cost and what does it include?
Aussie Skate terms are running according to NSW school, a bargain at $15 for a lesson with an accredited coach!
(Eg: 10wk = $150, 9wk = $135, 8wk = $120).
This is an upfront payment and includes one 30 minute group lesson with one of our qualified coaches as well as an additional 30 minutes
of practice time either before or after your lessons for FREE (within Aussie Skate time).
For new members to skate school there is an additional $66 fee. This one off payment covers the cost of your Aussie Skate registration
and also provides each skater with an Aussie Skate information pack. This includes a back pack, parent information booklet, as well as a
handbook for each skater with information on each level and a progress chart to track your skating achievements. If you are unable to make
a lesson time, a make up lesson can be arranged with Skate Hire staff for an alternative day.